- Design and develop AWS solutions to support cloud operations, integration and continuous delivery
- Maintain continuous delivery software and infrastructure as code
- Deliver and maintain enterprise level cloud infrastructure
- Implement, monitor and continuously review system security, performance and availability
- Implement various levels of logging
- Work with the Software Engineers to deliver production ready solutions from the outset
- Support Software Engineers with DevOps tools and development environment
- Monitor and advise on general and critical errors
- Perform cost optimisation reviews
- Develop automated deployment, testing and rollback solutions
- Troubleshoot and improve systems to ensure smooth running infrastructure
Why you Should Join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Work 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Free breakfast from our in-house cook, team lunches and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
- *The Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
Note: Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by clicking on the apply now button or by sending your updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Career: DevOps Engineer".