The Designer/Quality Assurance officer will report to the Project Manager, and work with the Association and its consortium members, including Label-STEP, UKaid सीप, and the Provincial and Local Government, to drive and oversee implementation of the partnership/project as envisioned.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to initiate lead and manage engagements with project stakeholders across member/potential association companies, existing/potential suppliers, potential international buyers, local governments, provincial government, potential domestic markets and potential international markets, among others.
- Develop a plan to develop Palpali Dhaka as a brand.
- Conduct survey and research to identify potential new market needs and to better understand quality and design needs of new emerging market/costumers in Nepal and Overseas.
- Implement Marketing Strategy and plans in coordination with the Project manager, Branding/ Marketing Officer and other national and international partners.
- Develop textile catalogue and evaluate quality standards of products.
- Maintain and update costumer, design and patterns database and access customer satisfaction.
- Develop top product quality standards, implement the developed standards and monitor the final product.
- Undertake any other responsibility as assigned by the project manager, Branding/Marketing Officer.
- Support the preparation of reporting and communication tools to share progress, successes, lessons, and best practices with all partners.
- Maintain the Association’s website, social media accounts and organize and participate in promotional activities and events.
- Report issues- what is working or what is not- with partners to address constraints in a timely manner.
- Assist/conduct key events, workshops, trade shows, and other engagements with stakeholders.
Interested and qualified candidates having specified qualification and experience are encouraged to apply with Cover Letter and latest CV at [email protected] before May 4, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.