Position : Marketing Manager (Deputy-Manager/ Manager)
Job Level : Mid
No of Vacancy : One
Locations : Kathmandu
Offered Salary : Negotiable
Type : Regular
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Management/ Business Studies/ or relevant degree from a recognized university/ institution. (MBA with Marketing Specilization: Preferrred)
- At least 7 years of experience in general marketing management (as a marketing generalist) with no less than 3 years of experience in a leading position.
- Must have leadership traits and have experience in developing a marketing strategy as a team leader.
- Fluency in English and Nepali Languages
Core Competencies: Reporting and Analysis, Channel Management, Implementation of promotion tools, Content and Brand Management.
Managerial Competency: Creativity, Negotiation Skill, Communication Skill, Leadership, Team Work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the top-level management in finalizing and developing business strategies.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and projects.
- Provide valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts potential leads.
- Liaise with graphic designers and/or design firms to produce printed collateral and web-based marketing material
- Works with operations to develop and monitor territory marketing plans to generate the appropriate level of leads
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media for the company.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities through marketing.
- Develops digital analytics, website, and technology best practices, research and strategy for KFC and Pizza Hut Brands.
- Conduct marketing research/survey on the behalf of the company in the Nepalese marketplace.
Interested candidates can send their application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] latest by 4:00 PM on 18th September 2021.
Devyani International Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourage females to apply for this position. The company reserves right to transfer selected candidates to anywhere in Nepal as per company policy.