Work Purpose: To provide the necessary strategic and technical support to ensure effective project design, implementation, integration and technical coordination of multi-sectoral relief/recovery/rehabilitation projects in accordance with the highest humanitarian and sector relevant standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Social Science/Social Work/Natural Resource or relevant subject from recognized university with at least seven years practical experience in a humanitarian context
- Demonstrated leadership, people management, coaching, mentoring, and team building skills
- Strong problem identification, analytical and solving skills
- Strong competency in proposal & report writing, monitoring and budgeting skills
- Experience working with communities and local governments, INGOs, donors and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members in a cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina.
- Ability to live and work in difficult remote areas and travel extensively
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct
- Excellent English & Nepali communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have positive learning attitude and concern for the poor and vulnerable people
- Have high level of integrity and honesty, self-motivated, confident, and independent
- Committed to World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 30th November 2015 before 17:00 hours to the address mentioned below. Candidates from respective districts and women are highly encouraged to apply.
World Vision International Nepal
People & Culture Department
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.