A database engineer creates and manages databases for a company or organization. This involves designing and building databases to suit a purpose. The database engineer must also install and configure the database
- Install/ backup/restore and recover the databases
- Database upgrade and data migration
- Query optimization and performance tuning
- Generate the complex automated/manual report
- Working closely with Development team to design and development of databases
- Database system monitoring and troubleshooting
- 2 to 3 years of experience as Database Engineer.
- Bachelor degree in computer science
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management System specially MySQL & PostgreSQL.
- Experience of managing high the volume OLTP/OLAP databases.
- Strong bash/shell and Python scripting skills.
- Strong experience of database upgrades, backup, recovery and migration.
- Experience with query optimization & performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of replication and clustering technology(specially Galera or Percona,group replication)
- Experience of data warehousing and ETL processing.
- Professional and precise communication skills
- Ability to provide solution to complex problems
- Ability to deliver on time
- Ability to work in a team
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.