Fonepay is a digital payment processor that connects consumers, banks and merchants in an interoperable network to facilitate mobile/digital payments. Fonepay is a part of the F1 Soft group, operational since 2004, a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company. With a year of experience innovating DFS products and services, Fonepay has developed an interoperable network that connects over 50 Nepali banks and financial institutions and over 13 million customers and merchants
- Database Administrator will be responsible to look after and maintain the database
- Ensure to provide 100% dedication on department objective and Job Responsibilities
- Analyse and Recommend Database Improvements
- Report generation which meets client requirements
- Provide support on data related tasks
- Proactively Tune Database in Production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- 2-3 years working experience as a Database Administrator on SQL Server, MySQL.
- 2-3 years of experience in administering, managing and tuning databases.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environment
- Knowledge about the RDBMS itself, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
- Knowledge of structured query language (SQL), e.g. SQL/PSM or Transact-SQL
- General understanding of distributed computing architectures, e.g. Client–server model
- General understanding of operating system, e.g. Windows and Linux
- General understanding of storage technologies and networking
- General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling failover of a database
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as to co-ordinate with others for getting things done
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.