The role of the Data Manager at Home Loan Experts (HLE) is to initially serve as a liaison between the marketing team and the broader HLE management team to develop and deliver world-class data customer/industry/opportunity insights that will improve customer profitability, customer targeting, internal processes, staff efficiencies and customer experience.
- Work with HLE business leaders (Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, CEO, Founder, GM Broking, Tech Team Manager) to understand the business needs for data and translate them into decision-ready user metrics
- Map and optimize the customer journey data flow
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Deliver and implement a data strategy, (including managing/ prioritizing data and business intelligence requests) and converting them into clearly defined projects with well-defined parameters and deliverables
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Build customer propensity models and machine learning algorithms
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, marketing targeting and other business outcomes
- Build and implement advanced machine learning algorithms
- Implement regression models, simulations, scenario analysis, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.to design the optimal data architecture for HLE
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Research, acquire and apply mortgage industry knowledge to influence product design decisions
- Document business processes and propose innovative improvements
- Develop a clear definition and acceptance criteria for each of the features to ensure the business requirements will be addressed
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, (including 1-hour lunch break)
- The detailed Position description will be discussed during the virtual interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected]homeloanexperts.com.au with the subject line "Career: Data Manager", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.