Cedar Gate Services is looking for a few Data Engineer Trainees to jumpstart their career in the field of Data Analysis and Engineering.
- Understand US healthcare, learn to analyze health insurance, claims and other related data using statistical techniques.
- Learn and follow various techniques related to cleansing, conversion and aggregation of data from several data sources, mapping of fields into common schema, matching of member information across data sources.
- Learn and follow data processes defined by Cedar Gate.
- Familiarize with standardization of vocabulary (e.g., standardization of Relationship Codes), member demography, and member months along with their use/significance in the data process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the reporting manager / Mentor