Job Title: Daily Financial Analyst
Designation: Junior Officer
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Chandol,, Kathmandu, Nepal
Shift: Standard (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM) from Sunday to Friday
A Daily Financial Analyst is responsible for a wide range of activities including gathering data, organizing information, analyzing historical results, making forecasts and projections, making recommendations and gathering models, and preparing the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) report on that information.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Gathering data and information about whatever they need to analyze
- Perform prevention control on financial and operational matters.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Shall be responsible for effective communication across all levels of the organization for daily financial analyst
- Obtain Updated List of Assets and inventory on Monthly Basis
- Obtain vehicle logbook of all vehicles of group companies & analyses the mileage differences
- Assist finance department to obtain correct financial data from other departments
- Reports on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/identifying discrepancies/ applying corrective measures.
Financial Strategy and Planning
- Study a company’s financial data to give advice for strengthening internal control mechanism
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare Budget Vs. Expenditure of all group companies on Monthly basis
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation by creating forecasts and model
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure financial information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Semi qualified CA are preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willing to work in a competitive changing environment
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation processes.
- Experience in group financial reporting, including consolidation of financial statements.
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in financial software.
- Excellent leadership, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.