Customer Support Engineer will fill in the technical connection between customers and our product teams. S/he will be expected to collaborate with the product, and engineering team to find solutions and communicate the customer's needs.
Customer Support Engineer will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation. S/he will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes, and documentation. Our team is focused on the customer and s/he will help drive the success of our products and services by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide the first point of engagement for customer issues; fielding customer requests and sorting support tickets for anything from general how-to questions, to configuration requests, replicating issues, reproducing bugs, and testing.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers & individual needs
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
- Identify, prioritize, and track issues to ensure timely resolution
- Leverage your day-to-day customer support experience to provide the voice of the customer to internal teams on how to improve our services
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
- Work directly on customer’s on premise and cloud environments to solve simple to complex issues in a managed services environment
- Debug issues related to DNS, web and email server, databases
- Help to automate common repetitive maintenance tasks
- Learn, support, and use ground breaking technologies
- Coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in new hiring
- Ability to provide after-hours and weekend support
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, Digital Ocean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
- Get to know the working culture of companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba being affiliates for them in Nepal
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.