We are looking for someone with pleasant personality and dynamic professional attitude for our organization. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that we provide professional and friendly service to all our customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintain positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers all the time.
- Respond to questions and concerns about the organization and guide them to the concerned department if they have any queries.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Keeping records of customer’s interactions, phone calls, and complaints.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain required pars of customer services department.
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Perform and undertake all other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service Officer with office management and general administrative tasks.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
This job has expired.