The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for handling customer issues and needs. He/she will be focused mainly on assisting his/her immediate supervisor while onboarding clients, billing, and payment receivable parts. He/she enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting business functions.
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures, and business priorities that will allow them to support business objectives and change initiatives. He/she will also be responsible for doing research activities as assigned by the supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform billing activities at the end of the month or whenever required
- Make receivable follow-up calls
- Support customers via phone, email, or online chats regarding any issues related to the services.
- Manage and create clients database
- Assist clients in their choice of product/ services. Such as setting: Business Manager and Ad accounts
- Make cold calls and introduce our services
- Maintain up to date information regarding products and inquiries from customers
- Maintain report and present it to supervisor whenever required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Task Related skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or a related field
- 1 year of experience is preferred
- Competencies and Soft Skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
- Self-motivated, proactive & execution-oriented
- Strong command in Nepali and English language both written and speaking
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A good understanding of Google’s workspace is a plus
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.