You will be responding and assisting in all aspects of customer needs, such as finding, purchasing, downloading, installing, and implementing products, plus order correction or modification.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolve purchase and billing issues. Purchases may be made by credit card, PayPal, or invoice.
- Work with corporate customers, stakeholders in establishing invoice accounts, processing purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Leverage, and in some cases, customize standard responses created by our native or English speakers. Escalate to native speakers when significant customization is required. Identify gaps in standard responses.
- Communicate with the development team, finance team regarding common customer questions. Work with other departments to maintain product integrity. Escalate support and feature enhancement requests as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience Required: More than or equals to 6 months
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac text applications (MSOffice, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities (both supervised, and non-supervised) and work within time targets.
- Self-motivated ability to work on a team or individually, organizing one’s workload to achieve prompt, courteous, and accurate responses to requests for help or information from customers and prospective customers.
- Good Typing skills (English).
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US and India shift on rotational basis and on weekends/holidays.
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US and India shift on a permanent basis and on weekends/holidays.