What will you be doing?
- Answering and resolving customer’s queries and issues.
- Handling the objection from clients effectively.
- Managing and handling administrative tasks of customer care team to maximize customer retention and growth.
- Creating Post settlement leads.
- Providing excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Other tasks related to customer care.
Why join us?
- Social Security Fund (SSF) provided.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accidental and Medical insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month (for Learning and Team Building Activities).
- Training and Development budget allocated just for you!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts. (when office resumes)
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Customer Care Specialist",addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.