Your New Role
The role will see you responsible for assisting brokers to settle more by helping in loan assessment at HLE while aiming to provide customers with excellent services and experiences throughout the loan process. The objective is to ensure accurate and effective credit decisions are made in a consistent, efficient, and timely manner and to deliver excellent customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing.
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders.
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required.
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process.
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements.
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working as a part of a cohesive team.
Why join us?
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking company.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accidental and Medical insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month (for Learning and Team Building Activities).
- Training and Development budget allocated just for you!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts. (when office resumes)
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Covid care leave and support package.
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable. (including 1-hour lunch break)
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19, and will continue to do so in the coming months.