The major role of an Editor in a niche based website is to copy & content edit the articles submitted by the team writers of the associated website and to supervise the team performance, formation, and feedback under our guidance.
- Remain as the direct supervisor of the associated niche based website team under our guidance
- Edit (copy and content editing) and create content (editorial and others, under your byline) on a particular niche website related to a distinct or similar industry
- Provide editorial support to the content/topic development team members
- Remain up-to-date about the related industries (content scope areas) targeted by the website niche team and generate content/topic ideas
- Write and edit different types of contents ranging from biography, news, opinions or gossip, advice & tips, feature articles, hybrid articles to blogs (optional)
- Give interaction/guidance/training sessions and organize different activities to strengthen freelancing culture
- Ensure that quality expectations are achieved, standard management & operating procedures are followed, and organizational goals & missions are achieved