Department: Commercial Department
Vacancy Code: H9/CD/0012016
The Country Manager reports to Director - Commercial through General Manager - Commercial and be responsible for all the activities of the airline in respective outstation.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 15 years of work experience in Airline Sales, Marketing, Reservation , Airport handling, etc
- Preparing different MIS report, Finance, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent Planning and organizing skills
- Presentation Skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth operation of the airlines service to/from station.
- Prepare and submit annual traffic and revenue based report on the study of market in the area.
- Make every effort to boost up the sales of passenger/cargo from the region to achieve the revenue target.
- Keep close liaisons with all the government and other related authorities as well as travel agents in the area.
- Keep close contact with all the other departments, divisions, section of Himalaya
- Airlines Corporate Office and deal with their requirements and send regular feedback as and when required.
- Make necessary market study report and submit every month according to the English calendar.
- Send Traffic related statistics and MIS on regular basis.
- Carry out any other work assigned from time to time.
- Make all possible endeavors to enhance the image, goodwill and reputation of Himalaya Airlines.
- Suggest ways and means for effective sales promotion by which more traffic could be generated ex-the station.
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to [email protected]. It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained.