- Counselling the students about studying abroad
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in the preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counseling sessions
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for a preferred program of study and assists students in the completion of the admission process
- Regular follow-ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyze progress; determine eligibility, necessity, and resources to progress towards the target
- Evaluate transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to a degree program.
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counseling
- Develop relationships with the Universities, Institutes, both existing and new, to capitalize on the mutual interest of recruitment and revenue
- Visit academic and other related institutions for promotional activities as and when required
- Record maintenance on the daily basis for timely reporting to the immediate supervisor
Interested candidates are requested to forward their Cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.