Reports to: GM - Business Operatiosn & Sales
Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for talented and competitive Corporate
Sales manager who would cater to corporate sales and relations. He/She would be responsible to grow this channel and be the main provider of Samsung handsets/ Tablets and solutions in the corporate market of Nepal. He/She would play a vital role in the brand awareness and establishment of the company.
Proactive in identifying and developing new business
- Using all sources and leads to achieve sales and increase client base
- Making calls, following leads to create awareness among corporate clients and achieve sales
- Arranging meetings and sending proposals to corporate clients.
- Encourage full usage of facilities (deliveries, pickup, training) to maximize sales
- Participating in various bids and quotation for mobile and tablet procurement by organizations.
Sales planning and execution
- Planning activities to promote products and thereby increase sales through the corporate channel
- Coordinating with various departments and divisions within the company to carry out all functions related to sale
- Promotional and awareness activities planned and executed like placing smart tables in all partner banks to increase their customer base
- Table Day wherein we approach companies with best offer that they can pass on to their staff/ employees
- Tie up with companies during festive season of Dasain and other regular times to incorporate our products in their schemes/ offers
Preparing proposals and agreements for and with corporate clients
- Preparing and sending company specific proposals to corporate houses and establishments
- Drafting and finalizing agreements with companies and banks to ensure maximum and mutual benefit to both parties.
- Briefing about the various products on offer by Samsung to all clients, understanding their requirements and recommending products accordingly.
Handling overall sales process
- Pitching to clients through calls, meetings, proposals
- Following up on interested parties and understanding their requirements
- Converting sales and closing them on a successful note
- Interaction and coordinating with logistic team to ensure smooth sales process and delivery
- Keeping a tab on the after sale service of corporate purchases to ensure proper and adequate support to past and existing corporate clients
- Personally sorting out queries and grievances of corporate clients in various cases
- Internal reference sales
Establishing and maintaining key relations with corporate clients to ensure maximum exposure
- Liaising with various individuals and corporates to establish and maintain proper relations
- Establishing trust and brand loyalty by offering best deals and after sale service
- Timely and adequate communication and interaction to keep all informed on various launches/ changes within the company.
- Prepare monthly reports
- Debtor' ageing follow ups
- Incorporate feedback from management to improve corporate sales performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of maximum sales and an increasing trend in sales
- Increasing the number of corporate clients
- Maintenance of corporate relations
To apply, Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with cover letter to [email protected]-np.com or [email protected]-np.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.