The Corporate Accountant is responsible for coordinating all financial activities including financial planning and control of Just Nepal Foundation and its associated organisations.
The Corporate Accountant reports to the Director and is responsible for providing all accounting and financial services to the Just Nepal Foundation and its affiliated organisations. This include producing regular management reports, calculating project costs and estimates, ensuring the most tax efficient operations and supervising accounting staff.
- Keeping all financial transactions accurately and recording in easily readable manner
- Verify records of invoice, cross check bills and vouchers
- Producing separate financial management report for different programs on a monthly and annual basis
- Producing income & expenditure and cashflow reports on a monthly basis.
- Producing quarterly financial report for donors and government agencies.
- Preparing necessary financial reports alongside its bona fide receipts/vouchers for auditing and quarterly in a timely manner for Just Nepal Foundation and its associated agencies.
- Transferring from manual to a software-based accounting system from financial year 2077/78
- Preparation of necessary documentation and filing reports to Social Welfare Council, Tax Office and Other relevant Govt. Offices.
- Developing and managing our procurement requirements.
- Financial presentation to donors, govt. agencies and other stakeholders
- Supporting the approval and evaluation processes of Social Welfare Council, Banks and Other agencies
- Payroll Administration
- E-TDS, VAT return and D-3 Return
- Liaison with Donors, Bank, Tax Department, Local Governments, Company Registrar and Auditor
- Reconciliation of Statements (accounts payable and receivable)
- Payment and renewal of rent, utilities, insurance etc.
- Assist Director in day to day proceedings
- Calculate costs & create estimates
- Supervise accounting and admin staff