- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]
Telephone inquiries and posts shall not be entertained.