Department : Contract Execution and Assistance Department (CEAD)
Position : Manager
Reports to : Department head or MD/ED
Sector : Engineering Firm
A CEAD Manager helps execute all aspects of a company’s on going contracts and its obligations and implementation. Their duties include but is not limited to, negotiations in multiple fronts, coordinating with Clients, other parties/departments (internal/external), advising management and supervising the execution of contracts for optimal efficiency of an Engineering Consultancy Firm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
A CEAD Manager manages the contracts of a company to ensure the smooth implementation of projects. Other duties and responsibilities of a Contract Manager include:
- Coordinate with Technical Experts and clients on project related activities and keep track of project progress on behalf of the company.
- Creating standard contracts that the company can use in its dealings with internal and external partners. ∙ Studying the requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and industry regulations.
- Supervising contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Researching business partners and their history prior to writing or signing contracts.
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
- Training, supervising and managing the contract team.
- Maintaining, updating and improving contractual records.
- Overseeing invoicing at regular interval as per contract schedule. / Monthly invoice preparation and follow up for the payment
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities. ∙ Dealing with unexpected situations.
- Developing project profitability sheets for management, partners.
- Process for work permit and working visa of international experts working for the project ∙ Provide administrative and secretarial support to project team and ensure smooth functioning of project office ∙ Provide logistics support including coordination for field visits and vehicle use.
- Plan and coordinate meetings/workshops/trainings and prepare minutes
- Support for procurement of equipment and furniture
- Filling, formatting and arrangement of data of documents
- Tax related work and knowledge of taxes