Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
- Edit the language and flow of scripts for a variety of subjects and academic levels that will be used to create video lessons.
- Perform a quality and plagiarism check of the script content to ensure that the subject matter is correct and original.
- Collaborate with and give advice to subject experts and creative writers of various subjects to improve the quality of scripts.
- Provide input to animators to make video lessons more engaging and entertaining for learners.
- Perform a quality check of videos for errors to ensure the video lessons are of the highest quality.
- Actively participate in team meetings and maintain cohesion with the rest of the members of the Content department.
- Excellent command of Nepali
- Ability to type in Nepali – Unicode or Preeti
- Ability to communicate effectively with various members of the organisation
- Sense of responsibility for the deadlines and objectives of various projects
- Ownership of the quality of work that is expected of them
- Willingness to take up new roles and responsibilities when needed
- Organisational skills
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art workplace
- Global exposure and growth opportunities
- Exceptional team and expert mentors
- Attractive employment benefits
This job has expired.