FHI 360, an international non-government organization (NGO), requests applications from qualified individuals to work as short-term consultants to perform a rapid assessment of Nepal CRS Company and Nepal CRS Healthcare to transitioning to a sustainable enterprise model under the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported MOMENTUM Private Healthcare Delivery (MPHD) Nepal.
Major Responsibilities of team of consultants:
- Carry out a rapid assessment to determine the progress, status, and legal issues of the wholly owned subsidiary (WOS) model and the proposed transition to an enterprise model of a fully for-profit, tax-compliant company that focuses on selling health products fulfilling the purpose for its initiation /existence.
- Carry out an in-depth assessment of the service delivery, demands, leadership style, and management practices of CRS Healthcare.
- Carry out an in-depth assessment of the legal, governance, and management issues critical to the success of the enterprise model.
- Explore market and recommend future pursuing business activities and opportunities for CRS and CRS Healthcare.
- Study donors and grants overall funding landscape for social marketing receding globally and existential crisis for CRS and CRS Healthcare.
- Interview with the CRS Healthcare employees to understand the products and market, the degree to which CRS Healthcare is able to procure and supply the products in market with special focus on hormonal contraceptives.
- Interview distributors and other stakeholders that do business with CRS Healthcare to understand service deliveries and demand
- Analysis of the legal provisions and barriers thereof for the transfer of product and marketing licenses of hormonal contraceptives from CRS to CRS Healthcare.