FHI 360, an international non-government organization (NGO), requests applications from qualified individuals to work as short-term consultants to perform a rapid assessment of Nepal CRS Company and Nepal CRS Healthcare to transitioning to a sustainable enterprise model under the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported MOMENTUM Private Healthcare Delivery (MPHD) Nepal.
Major Responsibilities of team of consultants:
- Carry out a rapid assessment to determine the progress, status, and legal issues of the wholly owned subsidiary (WOS) model and the proposed transition to an enterprise model of a fully for-profit, tax-compliant company that focuses on selling health products fulfilling the purpose for its initiation /existence.
- Carry out an in-depth assessment of the service delivery, demands, leadership style, and management practices of CRS Healthcare.
- Carry out an in-depth assessment of the legal, governance, and management issues critical to the success of the enterprise model.
- In-depth discussions / interviews with BoD, Management, employee and other stakeholders of CRS and CRS Healthcare to understand the legal and operational frameworks and issues and their understanding.
- Review progress of CRS Healthcare with the backdrop of its MoA and AoA, governance, management role of the board members and employees, services delivery (sales).
- Review the budget, trend of revenue generation and its utilization.
- Review of all the documents including MoA and AoA of CRS and CRS Healthcare.
- Analyze performance, structures, and HR requirements of current organizational business processes and the redefined (improved) processes, point out the benefits as well as possible changes that could impact other aspects of the organizational functions and systems of CRS Healthcare.
- Interview with the employees including the board members to understand the leadership, governance, and management of the CRS Healthcare.
- The management expert will have an additional responsibility to manage and lead the team. He/she will coordinate with FHI 360 and submit the task as stated in the terms of reference.