In partnership with CBM Nepal Country Office, IMPACT Nepal has been implementing a five year (2018-2023) ‘Far-west Community Ear Care Programme’ in Doti, Dadeldhura, Kailali and Kanchanpur districts in Far Weststern province, Nepal. IMPACT Nepal invites proposal from the interested and experienced consultants to conduct the Mid-Term evaluation of the ‘Far-west Community Ear Care Programme’. The Consultant must have Master’s in public health or equivalent and, experienced in conducting evaluation of the public health related projects.
Consultant’s Profile: Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience in research, monitoring and evaluation of non-governmental community development integrated programs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of service provision to persons with disabilities, national standards, health sector policies and systems.
- The Consultant must possess a Master's degree in social sciences from a recognized university and has experience in evaluating health program in general and ear and hearing care program connected with disability program.
Other skills necessary include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Program analysis, evaluation and multi-districts/community study design
- Organizational development and systems strengthening
- Data analysis and report writing
Roles and Responsibilities of the Consultant
- Work with CBM & Impact Nepal to develop an appropriate evaluation design and data collection tools based on indicators as described in the project proposal including performance monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Review key program documents shall include but are not limited to the background project document, annual work plans, progress reports (PPR and narrative report), and other documents related to the Project.
- Conduct data analysis as appropriate and generate a draft evaluation report detailing evaluation methodology, process, key achievements, challenges, lessons learnt/suggestion for the program.
- Review the draft report to include feedback from CBM and IN and provide the final copy of the Report.
For the detailed TOR, please CLICK HERE
Interested consultants are requested to go through the link of ToR and submit the technical and financial proposal by Monday September 20, 2021, to the e-mail [email protected]. Only shortlisted consultant will be contacted for further process.