Due to Company growth, we are we are actively seeking an experienced Asset Management Coordinator to join our team in Nepal to support our US operation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Asset Management Coordinator Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Track monthly metrics for all procurement expenditures, coordinating with Finance to ensure accurate reconciliation.
- Lead key procurement and asset management processes, including supply chain management, vendor management, purchase order reconciliation as well as management of the, purchasing goods or services for employees.
- Always be employee-facing and focused on documentation review and approval of orders for new and existing employee equipment.
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support management with the development and implementation of procurement strategies
- Serve as single point of contact for the order fulfillment process, including order clarification and verification, order and delivery confirmations, shipping & expediting
- Reconcile assets to confirm inventory for current as well as previous employees.
- Work with all departments to establish and define specifications for all formal purchases and assure the best price and value for materials and services is received.
- Review cost saving measures and processes as a cost saving effort to drive procurement ordering
- Partner with finance to budget and forecast procurement expenses based on business needs
Asset Management Coordinator will also be responsible for the following Fleet Management Services:
- Coordinate, order and transport all company vehicles to new or existing employees.
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track status of all company vehicles.
- Coordinate with our Safety Department to ensure all Safety requirements are met.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure we receive optimal rates.
- Resolve any internal/external fleet related disputes.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to optimize the effectiveness of fleet operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Coordinate with our insurance provider on any claims.