We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, values driven and inspirational Principal. This position requires a proven track record of successful school or college leadership to lead us through. The College Principals will provide strategic leadership, management and oversight of a fundamental aspect of the CLE experience. The Principal must manage the day to day operations of the College and have a good grasp of the essentials of running a successful college: teaching and learning; curriculum design and staff development. This requires a hands-on approach.
- Master's Degree in education administration or similar field
- Experience in teaching and in academic administration
- Proficient in both spoken and written English. Effective communication skills essential in English and Nepali.
- Must have leadership qualities. Team-spirited. Passion for continuous learning and excellence.
- Positive attitude with high moral values.
- Commitment to education
- The College Principal must create a culture of constant improvement through inspirational leadership, committed to the highest achievement for all areas of the College’s work in order to provide an outstanding education for all students.
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to meet the educational and support needs of students. Encourage healthy and productive student engagement
- Stimulate academic attainment and create a culture whereby students can develop each others skills; Encourage participation and involvement from all students
- Manage the day-to-day operational running of the College
- Provide effective strategic leadership
- Ensure the College operates on a sound financial basis
- Have in place appropriate systems, regulations and processes to ensure the College meets the essential requirements of relevant inspection and regulatory bodies
- Manage College staff effectively
- Manage the College funds in accordance with delegated authority within the financial regulations, including authorisation of payments
- Work closely with other professional services like Facilities, HR, Finance, faculty, Admin etc. to ensure good institutional governance of the collegiate structure
Salary: Open for discussion (We will not offer less than your current salary)
Please send your CV along with an application letter highlighting your experiences and interest in joining our team at : [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.