Jay Nepal, an NGO is looking for the most suitable site engineer to accomplish a sports facility with the prefabricated building construction at Bodgaun, Sindhupalchowk district.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least two years of experience in design and estimate, construction, construction management, or construction administration, especially in rural settings.
- The work station is Bodgaun, Sindupalchowk
- You need to stay at least 25 days per month in working station
Duties & Responsibility:
- Management of the overall project
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site
- Manage budget and Purchase equipment/materials
- Monitor progress and compile report of project status
- Ensure designs are applied correctly and regular liaison with the relevant Government authorities
- Previous experience in the construction of prefabricated houses & surveying will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of monitoring and implementing construction projects
- Take responsibility for organizing and supervising materials and people at the local level
- Should have knowledge of operating Microsoft windows packages such as Word, Excel, email, but must have knowledge of operating AUTO CAD
- Good command of both Nepali and English languages and excellent report writing skills
Salary Range: 35 – 50k
Note: Please apply only if you have a true passion and devotion for the field. You must be willing to stay in the duty station for not less than 25 days per month.