- Feasibility study, design, drawing, estimate, construction supervision, quality assurance, progress measurement in line with engineering standards and norms for rural infrastructures
- Introduce evolving construction and engineering technologies, to facilitate implementation of innovative engineering solutions
- Design the preparedness actions, providing technical recommendations and guidance and monitor the management of risks
- Take lead on the implementation of WFP Policies, standards, norms and practices related to engineering field ensuring compliance with wider WFP policies, procedures, guidelines and operations
- Take the responsibility of procurement plan and procurement/ material tracking (MTS).
- Prepare generic specification/ standards for quality assurance so as to make sure that they are consistent throughout all schemes
- Prepare the overall health, safety & Environment (HSE) plan and ensure that site supervisor tailors it based on the project nature
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 7th Jan 2020 from the first date of publication to: [email protected], www.pacenepal.org or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.