A proven technical discipline is a core aspect of any CTO’s skill set. The CTO should understand the specific business requirements of the company and create a framework for all technical teams to work for betterment and innovation of the product to ensure consumers user friendliness within the confines of usual TAT.
- Lead the overall IT strategy and take ownership of the product
- Awareness of market dynamics – Should be aware of other companies working on similar products or the same consumer segment
- Strategic planning – Should be able to adapt to new technologies, pre analysis of upcoming trends and its development
- Robust networking skills – To create a niche product and be able to resolve roadblocks and sustain momentum.
- Ability to embrace new culture – More often than not a startup faces a challenge to overwork traditional companies. Required to think out of the box
- Team Work – To be able to motivate the team and create an impeccable work ethics.
- In alliance with companies founders/ Investors ,to identify opportunities ,risk and identification of business competitors and assessment of market obstacles /hurdles and its resolution .
- To be able to break complex issues into small ones and enjoy working with data to felicitate your work objective
- To be able to demonstrate the above with your proven successful experience
- To be able to guide the team to a success story .
- To have an excellent written , verbal ,written communication and negotiations skill set .
- Collaborate with founders , potential clients and to be able to define companies goals ,mission and vision
- Review current best practices ,framework and initial architecture