- Develop the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information and analysis
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Highly Competitive
- Other Facilities
- Five working days
- Subsidized Lunch
- Provision for Provident Fund & Gratuity
Please send an email to [email protected] along with the latest CV and a cover letter.
Email Subject: Application for Chief Financial Officer
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019, 5:00 PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.