Department: Commercial Department
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Vacancy Reference No:
This position requires international exposure in Commercial area with sufficient exposure in competitive multinational telecommunication sector.
Main responsibility areas:
What we offer:
- Define Departmental objectives according to business objectives and analyze periodic achievements. Delegate sub-targets to reporting sections / units / teams and follow-up on the results. Make annual operational plan, headcount plan, budget (as delegated) and KPIs
- Develop marketing and Brand Communication strategy aligned with company and segment strategies to sustain undisputed No. 1 Mobile Operator in Nepal. Identify company product assortments, product pricing and promotion plans
- Analyze overall strategic targets of the company and determine Sales Department performance indicators and targets. Review and approve Monthly and Annual Sales Plan and Budget
- Design overall Marketing Strategy and marketing division roadmap based on the company strategy.
- Develop products and services portfolio, based on the company strategy and market requirements. Identifies and executes product / service pricing strategies
- Monitor market trends, analyze competitors’ Marketing strategies and prices, and recommend marketing and business strategies that explores new revenue streams
- International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.