- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports & records by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing a/c information
- Maintain bank A/c’s by requesting disbursements
- Review bank statements
- Research & reconcile all discrepancies
- Auditing & verifying documents
- Following internal audit & controls
- Completing data backups
- Financial & profitability analysis on a requested basis
- Costing of goods from time to time to ensure sustainable profitability Inventory planning and reordering on a regular basis
- Managing Few Key sales accounts and generating orders.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance and hands on experience in LC /TT DAP Opening and documentation
- Knowledge of Credit process to get TR/OD/WCL/STTL/STL Limits sanctioned from the bank and ensure timely repayments of interest and principal amount.
- Submit timely reports to the bank as and when asked by the bank to reflect the financial position of the firm.
- Maintain books of accounts namely ledgers, purchase/sale registers, inventory books etc in both MANUAL and TALLY. The books of accounts must be update at all times. Hence the experience of TALLY accounting software is a MUST.
- Timely filing the returns like VAT , TDS etc
- Prepare the books as per the govt. of Nepal norms and get its Audit done through our external auditor.
- Conduct Internal as well as external Audit and resolve discrepancies which may result in the depletion of the P&L.
- Comparing physical inventory of the warehouse from time to time with the inventory of the books and reporting any discrepancies.
- Should have leadership qualities to manage and motivate the team and ensuring all data entries and postings are done accurately. He should be able to train the team to work efficiently and responsibly.
- Must be willing to stay for a long period of time with the company and grow with the company rather than short term.
Salary: Yearly 12-20 Lac NPR /annum (Negotiable) depending on the competency of the candidate.