- To strategize and achieve Domestic and International Re-Insurance sales targets across multiple product categories.
- To drive business growth through forging strong Strategic tie-ups and Alliances for Re-Insurance Products distribution.
- To promote business development initiatives for Customer engagement, acquisition, and promoting high yield product preferences
- To ensure efficient Back office operations for the superior customer experience of the Re-Insurance Clients
- To emphasize strict compliance with adherence to Risk, compliance, and legal norms
- To review business performance & profitability via a strong and periodic MIS system
- Coordinate with the regulators and other stakeholders of the Company.
- To promote the best talent, ensure skill enhancement, and develop a strong team for the Re-Insurance operations
Salary & Benefits:
We understand & value the worth of an eligible candidate for this position. Therefore salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. We offer
- Attractive Salary and benefits
- Continuous Learning and development opportunity
- Opportunity to travel abroad for business development and training.
- Long term career growth.
NOTE: Candidate with PRIOR EXPERIENCE in Reinsurance domain (Nepal or abroad) will be prioritized.