- Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal-setting experience, and passion for negotiating and closing a sale, and handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.) and search for new leads on provided platforms.
- Building relationships with existing customers and prospective customers to provide the best solutions to meet their needs
- Achieve quarterly and seasonal sales goals.
- Use strong business acumen and retail math abilities to drive top and bottom-line numbers.
- Planning and performing sales cold emails/calls, text, and showcasing the product presentations
- Reviewing orders and after-sale customer support and seek for excellent NPS from customers
You'll usually work a regular 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when business demands.
- Office-sponsored daily lunch and other benefits
- Good work environment
- Festive Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- MacBook - Because hard worker deserves the best things