The major responsibility of the BDO is making CWCN self-sustainable either by creating new business ideas or developing existing activities ideas into profitable projects with its resources. Being a leader for all the business activities and projects, BDO should create good relationship with customers, suppliers, partners and co-workers. Initially, his\her basic remuneration will be 40 to 50 thousand per month. After 6 months certain percentage of profits will be added to the basic salary.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and generate the business of and for CWCN.
- Develop achievable and intelligent business proposals CWCN business.
- Develop a good marketing plan and promotional materials ie. Brochures, digital advertisements of CWCN's products or services and looking out for the new business for the organization.
- Taking initiation for exploring and assisting new clients or partners and turn them into a profitable business; Building a sound business relationship with other companies, partners, vendors to add value to your products and services;
- Draft and implement marketing and promotion plan, advertising, media review, sales and subsidiary rights;
- Create periodic report and presentations for business growth and profitability and share them with Core coordinator of or the secretariate of CWCN.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the plan, it is on track to meet its financial goals;
- Develop and implement budget, report to the supervisor along with accountant.
- Achieves/exceeds monthly sales targets and gross profit quota by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers and selling through strategic partners.
- Lead negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities with the help of supervisor.
- Understand the organizational goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance its performance.