In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing business strategies for the company. To succeed in this position, you will be highly accurate, efficient, detail-orientated, organized, possess strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Work closely with business and marketing department leads to define and implement business strategies
- Conduct market research and identifying potential suppliers and product offerings
- Cultivating strong relationships with new suppliers, while maintaining existing relationships.
- Develop strong supplier relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Identify areas for improvement in product offerings
- Communicate with marketing team on promotions and campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve any business and customer issues: Customer Service, fulfillment services, marketing, Accounting etc.
- Product Catalog management and Product Entry with high degree of accuracy
- Stock/Price update on the website
- Create and negotiate business proposals and contracts
- Visit suppliers/clients and negotiate business
- Passionate about suppliers/client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience