- Manage the sales process from opportunity targeting through different sales channels and create the sales mix
- Creates vertical market development plans; makes recommendations regarding actions, including cooperative selling efforts.
- Leverage relationship management and needs-based selling skills to provide clients with a consultative sale experience
- Identifies and participates in trade shows, social media and web conferences.
- Creates speaking opportunities at organizations, conferences and web platforms.
- Coach and develop sales professionals.
- Trains, mentors and manages staff in effective tactics to attain team goals
- Create performance plans, assess performance and provide performance feedback
- Manages the Account Executive and Senior Account Executive to ensure the successful achievement of business goals.
What we would like to see from you:
- Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of a Senior Account Executive.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Minimum, Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, management or equivalent business experience preferred.
- 3-5 plus years of experience in a service industry providing responsibilities of sales, marketing, and/or delivery oversight is required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Physical ability to navigate job sites in uneven terrain.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.