Adezon, one of the Nepal’s fastest growing e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious Associate Vendor Manager to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Adezon.com website. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Adezon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Adezon
- Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Adezon platform, master Adezon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
- Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
- Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Economics/Management/Business Administration.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales, account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Interested in new technologies, capable internet user.
- Great team player.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage.
- Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus.
Interested Candidates are requested to send forward their CV along with Cover Letter at [email protected]