F1Soft is an ecosystem of digital products and services that facilitates Nepali consumers’ access to financial services and enables their inclusion in the formal digital economy, in simple, affordable and secure ways. We are a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company with over 17 years of operating experience across various iterations. We have invested over a decade innovating DFS products and services and are proud to have developed Nepal’s first ever Online Payment Gateway and Digital Wallet.
The Business Development Executive shall be responsible for increasing the adoption and engagement of Digital/Mobile Financial Services among bank account holders in Nepal by working in close coordination with individual banks and financial institutions. This role is a blend of corporate marketing and field marketing that involves client relation, PR, strategy formulation, content creation and campaign design.
- Study and interpret available data to plan and propose targeted campaigns for banks and execute the campaigns in close coordination with individual banks
- Enhance product/service awareness to influence product/service perception at all customer touch points through planned advertising and promotional campaigns
- Measure the result of each campaign and map it with individual KPI’s
- Generate content for graphic creatives that are impactful and lead to improved awareness, adoption and engagement of digital/mobile banking services
- Gain an in-depth understanding of business KPI’s and keep an eye on financial indicators
- Recommend action items that will improve customer experience by identifying key factors that are affecting adoption/engagement and also suggesting UI improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing and Finance
- 1year prior experience in a related field. Experience in Fintech/Banking is a big plus
- Valid Driving License with a two-wheeler
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal communication and skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- The ability to compile data and interpret it to identify traits, indicators and recommendations
- Comfortable with MS-Office package
- Knowledge of digital finance, fintech and banking is a big plus
- A creative head with a keen eye for design to come up with impactful and targeted graphic content
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as to co-ordinate with others for getting things done
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.