We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Views: 6446 | This job expired 1 year, 4 months ago
DEPARTMENT: Retail Banking
REPORTING TO: Team Leader, Personal Clients Acquisition
LOCATION: Nepalgunj Branch
1. Prepare and Set Up:
- Self-generate, Receive and Manage - Leads received through different channels relating to New to Bank (NTB) and Existing to Bank (ETB) clients
- Conduct research and design product/product bundles that best suit the client needs
- Maintain all requisite documents required for client for on-boarding
2. Meet, deep sell & train
- Meet in person, listen and determine client needs
- Set up KYC needs to acquire clients with anchor products
- Educate and ensure set up for channels like Online Banking, ATMs, Client Care Centre and Branch
3. Activate and pass on
- Activate as per the Bank’s procedure
- Ensure and mange capacity building of the client for engagement with the Bank via channels like Online Banking, Client Centre Center and the Branch
The deadline for receipt of all applications is EOD, 4th September 2018.
This job has expired.
TO APPLY: For this job, please follow the applying procedure.