- Should have clear concept about financial transaction work flow.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users - Own and develop relationships with internal and external clients, work with them to optimize and enhance the system
- Help design and document and maintain system process
- Work closely with the team on problem analysis and data gathering, driving conflict/issue resolution and managing the communication of status of significant business process issues.
- Documents existing business processes and proposes innovative improvements.
- Develops a clear definition and acceptance criteria for each of the features to ensure the business requirements will be addressed.
- Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Assists with documentation and prioritization of the business value associated with the business requirements.Carry out system integration test with developers
- Conduct user acceptance tests.
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager and key stakeholders
- Ensure activities are aligned with project objectives and key stakeholders’ expectations
- Define configuration specification and business requirements.
- Should have strong analytical thinking skill and very good English writing
Remuneration: Salaries and benefits at Smart Card Nepal are competitive compared to other similar institutions.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.