Fonepay is a digital payment processor that connects consumers, banks and merchants in an interoperable network to facilitate mobile/digital payments. Fonepay is a part of the F1 Soft group, operational since 2004, a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company. With a year of experience innovating DFS products and services, Fonepay has developed an interoperable network that connects over 50 Nepali banks and financial institutions and over 13 million customers and merchants.
Job Purpose: Business Analyst is required to guide businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis.
- Contribute to the definition, design and delivery of solutions in accordance with specified scope and requirements
- Support project delivery to declared quality standards and project plan target dates
- Thoroughly test solution against requirements and contribute to testing and training for the successful delivery of the project
- Ensures compliance with Fonepay values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements
- Work with clients, in coordination with Marketing & Sales team, to understand business requirements for the requested project or feature
- Work with engineering and design teams to draft, document and detail-out product requirements to solve the business requirements. Collect continuous feedbacks from client and update the requirements during this process
- Prepare project schedule working with relevant departments and communicate it to client
- Explain the requirements to development team and provide necessary clarification during development
- Review, test and accept the solution from business perspective to make it ready for delivery
- Coordinate with development and deployment teams to deliver the solution to client within committed timeline
- Maintain required documentation in confluence and Jira
- Prepare user stories, acceptance criteria and monitor the board for the continuous development.
- Standardize and implement document templates for internal and external communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field
- +3 years of experience in the Software Industry. Business Analyst and Project Management experience preferred
- Familiar with mobile and web development practices
- Experience of Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as to co-ordinate with others for getting things done
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.