- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications. Clearly articulates and documents business requirements
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
Customer Facing & Team Communication
- Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Manages ongoing relationship with business partner or the customer to drive satisfaction with project team
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-through to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Negotiates contracts, manages relationships, and monitors vendor performance against SLAs
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]