This role is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, project management and implementation of the systems. He/ She shall be responsible for coordinating with internal team and external stakeholders for analyzing the business requirements and its scoping. He/ She shall also be responsible for allocation and task management of the specific projects ensuring that the product/service developed are in line with the requirement and also suggest improvement where required.
- At least University degree in Engineering/ Science/ IT or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in system analysis related to financial and banking products with good knowledge of web/ mobile applications, relational databases and operating systems.
- Proactive, creative and strong in all forms of communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge and practical implementation of different UML diagrams with documentation.
- Exposure in manual and automated testing of front end, bank end and interfaces of banking/financial/payment systems preferred. Knowledge on Web Services, XML, Message Queue, FTP, financial messaging and encryption technology will be an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams to manage product development and implementation projects. Shall ensure delivered products/ systems meet the business requirements.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.