To define a label for GSignalX, and develop a framework for its branding and marketing, with guidelines on how brand should be promoted and supported. Lead branding and marketing, motivating and aligning them towards the use of the label and its branding strategy. Ensure a common understanding of branding across the local and international partners and that they have a plan and tools to implement the marketing and branding strategies. The branding Manager will perform background research on the use of branding in our products and will develop brand blueprint that set the high-level recommendations for the vision, values and expressions for GSignalX with suggested designs and applications and its validation with product stakeholders. In building the brand essence the Branding professional will coordinate and supervise the design work, contents for social media and others and formulate the strategy and action plan for the use and dissemination of the branding labels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate the branding strategies for the GSignalX products, how do buyers or consumers perceive the product and similar or competing products
- Identify examples of good practice in branding and collect inspirations for the design of a strategy and its communication toward professional buyers and consumers
- Local market study analysis to inform the formation of a branding, marketing and communication strategy in a business context, brand context, target market context and the competitor context
- To carry out implementation, control, routine evaluation and review of the branding, marketing and sales plans and make recommendations to the Management.
- Supervise, coordinate and summaries the market opportunities and perform assessment.
- Undertake a competitive analysis and assess differentiating aspects of GSignalX
- Test and define positive values and specific strengths of the GSignalX including product features, other product quality elements that could be used to differentiate the product
- Recommendations of priorities for improving or upgrading the offers
- Prepare branding and marketing workshop methodologies, using materials from the desk study and market research
- Develop a brand identity (including and not limited to: brand mission, vision, values, slogan/tagline, personality, value proposition, brand positioning etc.) and communication strategy considering Product mandate, stakeholders and audience
- Propose a visual identity for product and service and create a brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of the identity
- Design and layout of publications and communication information materials: And associated brochures or display materials
- Conduct training sessions and creative and interactive workshop sessions for staff and key stakeholders on the brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of GSignalX identity and how-to best project the brand, mission, vision, values and mandate across all communication (written, printed, or digital)
- Create (design, develop, test, implement and manage) a standalone website for the GSignalX. Associated social media set up and management should also be included (for example: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Provide content management for the website; social media; press releases, and associated media including television or radio
- Develop brand blueprint for GSignalX
- Develop a content management plan/strategy
- Fully operational social media accounts with the design and content management plan/strategy
- Facilitate consensus on the elements and positioning of the brand value and also summarize the findings in a briefing document for the frontline employees
- Core brand and brand extension opportunities
- Develop strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Ability to create social media presence through strategies and smart websites' content management and writing capability that drive results
- Create brand experience, focusing on how to make GSignalX brand work in the digital world
- Refined craft of branding in national and international market combined with strong conceptual digital experience as well as able to implement strategies for company and its products'/ solutions' visibility
- A good understanding of branding, digital, direct and indirect marketing and user experience
- Consumers' emotions and intelligence understanding capability, as well as company's essence understanding capability
- Perform other necessary services related to the branding, marketing and sales strategy of a product and services for the achievement of the overall branding, marketing and sales objectives of the company
- Summary of market opportunity and branding inspirations
- Key conclusions from the market opportunity assessments Performed in target markets
- Local counterparts are trained on the importance and practice of branding strategy, and have a shared purpose and principles for how the Benin Pineapple label will be used
- Label for the GSignalX is developed
- Rules for the usage of the brand are defined and agreed with stakeholders
- Set of high-level guidelines (“brand blueprint”) for how the brand could be applied in packaging, messaging and communications
- Strategy and action plan for the implementation of the label is prepared, and validated with the local counterparts
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their updated resume and application letter to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] by clearly mention the position applied for in the subject line itself.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.