Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
A Brand Development Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Brand strategy to ensure that our brand, culture, essence and uniqueness is clearly communicated, understood and consistent across all activities through brand engagement and promotion activities. The Brand Manager will also take ownership of the Brand, managing it from both a guest and an internal perspective. In addition, the Brand Manager will act as the Brand Champion to ensure that the brand is represented in the correct way across the business visually, verbally and attitudinally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shape and communicate company’s vision and mission
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Develop marketing partnerships with retailers, media partners, and other external partners in an attempt to broaden the reach of the business’s brand messaging.
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Contributes to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions, and stunts for the business/brand.
- Ensures that the product maintains a consistent tone that is relevant to the business’s brand and the consumers, solidifying the brand identity by ensuring consistent, on-time and accurate development, delivery, and assets running for each brand marketing campaign.
- Strike a balance in ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- To use all necessary channels to ensure staff understand their roles in replicating and promoting the brand such that the organization lives the brand.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Works closely with CEO, Product development manager and Sales and Marketing team in reviewing and approving all branded elements for advertising and launch materials inclusive of printed collateral, product packaging, online assets, launch toolkits, product logos, and videos.
- To foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- Provides feedback and insight on the performance of program campaigns and relays them for further strategic development and solution formulation.
- Collaborate with external partners in ensuring that all media plans are aligned with the business’s values and goals are executed on time and on budget.
- Attend all staff meetings and training sessions as and when required.
- In addition to the above main responsibilities, the Brand Manager will be required to undertake any other task, deemed appropriate to the job role.
- To delegate tasks as and when appropriate to team members to ensure the effective and efficient running of the department.
- The development of staff through coaching, advice and motivational techniques to help the team to maximize the potential for revenue.
Skills and Qualifications
- Task Related and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred
- At Least 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.