Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
- Assess local market conditions, and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services.
- Manage all customer-related activities, handle employees' immediate grievances, and take account of the branch and its functions preparing a cost center; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Meet branch sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
- Ensure coordination between sales, marketing, finance, procurement, HR, and administrative departments.
- Develop and monitor the KPIs of respective branch employees and conduct regular coaching, sharing, reviewing, and monitoring sessions to ensure the achievement of the assigned KPIs.
- Prepare, analyze and submit reports of ongoing branch activities using proper analytical and reporting tools based on the company reporting framework.
- Ensure the proper implementation of all the regulatory and compliance requirements as per the company policies/standards.
NOTE: Only male candidates are requested to apply.