No of Vacancy: 3
Location: Kathmandu, Butwal, and Pokhara
- Achievement of allocated business targets, ensure high-quality customer service as well as internal and external compliance with banking transactions, Effective handling of difficult customer situations and contribute to the overall achievement of business growth.
- Ensure smooth operation of the branch.
- Undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of Operational Risk (OR) and in implementation and management of OR within the Unit.
- Possessing MBA degree preferably with 5 years of related banking experience.
Candidates possessing following skills:
- Well versed with NRB regulations, retail products including risk assets.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of all customer service & general banking products.
- Ability to maintain robust MIS to track performance and client information/details
- Analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage team/s and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Possessing administrative, marketing and organization skills.
- Good communication skills